The primary purpose of DeMeLab (Detector Measurements Laboratory) is to perform and interpret electro-optical measurements on critical space components (e.g., imaging and non-imaging detectors, UV filters and UV LEDs) of interest to solar physics in clean environment. Including support/coordination of calibration measurements and irradiation damages tests.
- Part of DeMeLab
- Light Ion Facility (LIF) at CRC (Louvain la Neuve, Belgium)
- Heavy Ion Facility (HIF) at CRC (Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium)
- Gamma Irradiation facility (GIF), Louvain-La-Neuve (Belgium)
- PTB synchrotron facility (Grazing incidence beamline: 1-30 nm spectral range), Berlin, Germany
- MLS / PTB synchrotron facility (Normal incidence beamline: 40-400 nm), Berlin, Germany